Making the decision to study for the GED is the first step towards getting your GED diploma. Just think, within the next few months you could be well on your way to a better job, a college or university, or just feeling better about yourself. Let MEOC get you started in the right direction. We provide excellent support for those interested in preparing for the GED. Services Include:
- Individual Counseling to give you information and motivation about the GED process.
- GED Practice Test to let you know your strong subject areas and those you may need help in.
- GED Referrals to connect you with the class or program that's right for you.
- Career Assessment to expand your thinking about possible career choices.
- Follow-Up to help you stay motivated and on track to get your diploma.
You may also look at GED information that is available at other locations on the Internet.
Are you interested in getting your GED? Call or visit one of our three locations.
2305 N. Charles St. Suite 101
3939 Reisterstown Road
(410) 367-2454 ext. 28
(410) 997-9036 ext. 27